Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hookah Stories- the missing hookah

So last night the smoking shisha plan for the evening was to eat dinner, come back to my place burn a hookah and then go out to the bars. when we got back from dinner to smoke my hookah
i looked in my secret special spot where i store it and it was gone! so i figured it was in my roomates room. when i went into his room to grab my hookah and my shihsa i could not find it. now i started to worry. where is my hookah!!?? this was starting to get ridiculous and i became very anxious. now let me tell you that my apartment is very large with lots of rooms and closets. i live with four other people. so now i start scouring my apartment looking for my bloody hookah case which contains coals, shisha of many different flavors, my amazing hooka from israel, pipe cleaners, etc. and i start thinking, what have i done with this?? was i so drunk the other night that i left it somewhere i did not remember where i put it. so now i am calling my roomates to see where it is. they dont answer. im freaking out. my girlfriend is trying to calm me down about the potential loss of my favorite hookah. and she suggested taking a walk. so i said fine lets go for a walk and think about smoking shisha and not do it. this is torture! so we are on our way out of my apartment and i get a whiff of a burning coal mixed with the sweet smell of some pineapple narghila. i think it is coming from upstairs. i rush upstairs and jump onto the roof and i see all of my roommates smoking my hooka! suffice to say, i was relieved

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474