Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hookah Stories - Hookah South African Style part 3

So I had always thought that smoke rings were a made up thing from movies and and stories, I knew that gandalf the gray wizard and the catapillar smoking from a hookah from Alice and Wonderland could do it, but I had no idea an actual human being could do it, let alone some 17 year old South African puffing on his hookah straw. Low and behold this kid was puffing out a series of smoke rings looking like it came from some animated film. Smoke rings have a very interesting appearance. The way they move is like no other thing on the planet. The way that they hover and bend and slow fade away makes me feel like smoke rings manifest from some alternative reality. He even was able to puff rings through other rings and control the thickness and size. This kid was a real pro. When he offered to teach me how to blow this beautiful rings, I thought he was crazy. He said that it is the easiest to blow smoke rings with a hookah because of the thick smoke that the hookah produces. He showed me how to hold the smoke in my mouth and how to push out a puff of air from the back of your mouth, and how to hold my mouth in just the right circle to get it to work. In one evening I puffed out my first ring. I still had a long ways to go, my smoke rings were thin and sometimes barely visible. But the fact that I could shape rings with my mouth was amazing. I added yet another joy of smoking Hookah, and turned me into a an even greater Hookah smoking fan.

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474