Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hookah Stories- the hookah fiend

well let me start out ny saying that i have missed my hookah and shisha stories and the act of smoking shisha out of hookahs for a week now. i recently traveled to jamaica wherei could find no such shisha or hookahs to smoke. this was very frustrating for me especially for the first few days. i did not really realize how addicted i really was to shisha and hookahs until my first day abroad. it was brutal. it got to a point where all that i could think about was smoking shisha out of a hookah. when night time came around on our first day there my ars and my legs were shaking and shisha was the first thing on my mind. my guess is that nicotine is addictive although i have not heard anyone say such things to date. my entire body went through nicotine withdrawal. i will say that i am quite addicted to my hookah but not as addicted as i once was to cigarettes. i guess cigarettes have added chemicals that get you addicted to those specific chemicals. as far as shisha goes, a cigarette does not cut it. i tried smoking cigarettes and even pot to try and subdue my craving for hookas but it was to no avail. agina i am sorry about my absence in my hookah and shisha stories and i am now making it a point to catch up with you as my readers to inform you about my funny and crazy times!

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474