Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hookah Stories- My Party

I love hookahs and shisha. Today I am going to tell you all the wonderful story of how I turned a party at my house into its very own hookah smoking party. When everyone got here we were all drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. Someone said why don’t we break out the hookah? And I got a tremendous reaction from most of the people at the party… everyone wanted to smoke that hookah! So we packed up all three of our hookahs and set them up in different rooms at our party. People were so excited about this that they actually started going out into other rooms of the house and telling people that there were shisha and hookahs being smoked in other places of the house. People were literally jumping out of their seats to come smoke our delicious starbuzz shisha out of our isreali hookahs. This was the thing that made the party last night. The amount of shisha smokers was insane. And each hookah was kicked in an inconceivable amount of time. Every 20 minutes I had to change bowls and coals and tobacco to keep the roar of the crowd down. It is actually amazing what a pacifier a hookah is to an uncontrollable and drunken crowd. It was as if the instant I brought out the first hookah the drunk crowd started to settle down. I guess tobacco and nicotine really does calm the nerves. Plus if you get enough nicotine it will make you start to spin. Until next time, Happy Smoking!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Whenever i arrange a party then i must include a hookahs also. it is not complete enjoyment of party without hookahs. all Invited people are taste different flavored hookahs.

Sahara Smoke

Anonymous said...

I am going to a hookah bar with members of a Frat I am joining and wondering what it is. I know its where you smoke, but is it bad for you? Because I absolutly will not smoke cigarrettes, pot, cigars or anything because someone in my family died from cancer because of it, so whats it all about?
hookah

Johnson Decruz said...

What is the effect of smoking vape pen?
best vaporizer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us, I will be always your follower.
Hookah

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474