Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hookah Stories- Free Hooka

So a buddy of mine came into my house last night raving about something dealing with a hookah and some shisha. I could hear all of this commotion coming form the other room when he walked into my apartment and all heard was something about shisha and a hookah. Everyone seemed pretty excited and I was not sure what was up exactly. So I walked into the other room and asked simply: what is all of the commotion about? The answer that I got was that my friend Garret went out last night and during his adventures he magically obtained a free hookah and shisha tobacco! This blew my mind. Not only because of the absurdity of this happening but because how many hookah related events could happen to one guy??!! I really don’t get it. It seems like everyday I am bombarded with another story about a hookah or a situation that I could write about in my shisha and hookah blog! I guess it was meant to be, I mean do you know anyone else who is so obsessed with hookahs shisha that they just sat around all day and all they ever talked about was shisha and hookahs? Honestly I am so obsessed. I just cant get away form it. And I guess my friends get sucked into it as well! We just sit around and create so much hookah and shisha energy that we are all so open to receive its fruits. Well I guess that’s enough for now so until next time, happy smoking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!! Great Post !! Like your Blog and your ideas and i think its benificial for us and i keep to visit your blog regularly because i got lot of information through you blog


Shisha Hookah

Unknown said...

Really, I am impressed from this post. The person who create this post is truly great. Thanks for sharing this with us. I found this informative and interesting blog so I think its very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
Exude Hookahs Accessories

jackharrywilson1 said...

Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
Hookah bar in London

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474