Friday, February 29, 2008

Hookah Stories- What will happen next?

I was smoking a hooka with double apple shisha. I was a freshman in college in my non smoking dorm room. Hookahs and all smoking apparatus was banned on campus. I was with four people, some of my best friends. We were sitting in my freshman dorm around a very nice hooka from israel. it had two hoses and we were using japanese coals that my roomate picked up during his time abroad. we were all sitting and listening to pink floyd and enjoying our smoke. Mind you at this point my room was filled with smoke and our fire alarm was covered with a sock or a plastic bag or something. we got a knock on the door and it sounded official. i looked in the peephole and it was two security gaurds looking for trouble. apparantly the hookah had set off a "secret" alarm in the building that only they could see that alerted them that smoking was happening in my room. they barged in and repremanded us for smoking in the building and told us that hookas were not allowed on the campus and that if they ever found a hookah they were allowed to take it. so in an attempt to confiscate my roomates amazing hookah, they knocked it over and the burning hot red coal landed on our brand new carpet that we bought for our linoleum floor. i thought that this was funny because their whole issue is that it was a fire hazard...the irony is that they caused a bigger fire hazard when they knocked to coal off of the hookah and burned my carpet!

No comments:

 
Blog Directory Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! blogarama.com Entertainment Blog search directory Blog Directory Globe of Blogs Top 100 Bloggers The Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Easy Seek - Free Search and Directory Blog Directory BlogSweet Web Directory Blog Directory Link With Us- Blog Directory Kmax- Blog Links Blogs Directory Blog Directory Blog Directory Blog search - categorized blog directory Blogdust Add to Technorati Favorites Blogroll.net Blog Directory BlogDir Blog Directory Wil's Domain Weblog BlogsByCategory.com Free Web Directory: Directory-474